Call me Mrs PEK

9:52:00 PM




Finally we are done with our wedding ceremony & dinner on 1st of March 2016!

First of all, I (we =P) would like to take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to my BESSSTTTTT FRIIIEENNNDDDDS & MYYYYY SUPER DUPER SUPPORTIVE UNI MATES   ^ ^ They have been super supportive and helpful throughout our wedding, willingly assisting us with our wedding preparation and I am really grateful to have this bunch of good friends =) 

Not forgetting my parents & family members, as well as WL's family, our wedding wouldn't be great without their assistance and guidance!

My relatives! Yes, all of them are very supportive and willingly took leave just to attend my wedding ^____^ I wonder what had I done to deserve such good relatives =P

Besides that, I am blessed with wonderful colleagues & ex colleagues who also showed up on my wedding day!

A new chapter of my life, here I come! =D

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)