Jayne's Wedding Preparation I - Wedding Ideas

9:40:00 PM




I've wanted to document down all my wedding process in this blog, but ... unfortunately due to my laziness, all those wedding posts are still in the overdue draft XD.

Anyway, I was proposed on January 2015 but we only manage to set our wedding date on the end of September 2015 due to the late publishing of the calendar of the Chinese's auspicious date. Meaning that I have one full year to prepare for my wedding. However, if I take in account of acquiring the date for the wedding, I have only 6 months to prepare everything!


Thus, during this period, I've been constantly researching on my wedding stuff. xD hahahha

So, here are some of the guidelines for the bride-to-be:

1. Cari Forum (This is a chinese forum where some of the brides-to-be will share out their ideas and experiences.)
2. VeryWed from Taiwan (This is the Taiwanese version of Cari Forum XD)
3. Pinterest  (This website is super useful for wedding decorations, door gift and of cause the type of photos that you wanted to have!) 
4. Instagram =P (For eg: Bride to Bride ; merrylovewedding ; wedding.diaries ; Weddingideas_Brides etc..)
5. Facebook Page XD ( For eg: Wedding Day)

That's all for today, Ciao~ xx

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)