My KL "Food" Trip

10:42:00 PM


I can't believe that it is already the third month of the year!!!! AND~ I can't wait for my next trip  =D Teeheehee.... Super excited ^ ^

But before that, I shall finish up my KL Trip post lalalalala~~~~  
WL & his friends didn't plan much for the KL trip... they only focus on the Langkawi Trip :x 
So, it pretty much sums up that my KL trip can be considered as the eating trip @.@

I wanted to have Jogoya Japanese Buffet when I visit to KL!
Jogoya is located at the Starhill Gallery and basically you're advised to book beforehand in order to avoid any disappointment. 
We had this Jogoya buffet as our supper on that day because we didn't manage to catch up with the dinner session and apparently it was full house too.

" What a sinful supper D: " I said to WL

Details:

Supper Starts at 21:40 ( 2 hours for you to swallow as much food as you can dine )
Supper price at RM82++ (not included tax )

Takoyaki | Temaki Sushi | Grilled Prawn? | My-all-Time-Favourite-Mussels | Grilled Scallops

Abalone slices | Sashimi 1 (LOL) | Sashimi 2 (LOLL) | Century-egg Sushi (LOL x 2) | Caviar-Sushi | Grilled Salmon that tasted Superb | Green Tea Ice-Cream | Monk-Jumps-Over-The-Wall Soup (LOLL x 3) 

Kick start our second day in KL at Papparich because it is the nearest among all kopitiam & of cuz, I craved for some half boiled eggs XD!

Half Boiled egg with pepper & Black sauce | Eggs (LLOOLL) | Menu (-.-) | the local Roti Kahwin | Naan with curry 

and of cuz those were not enough for us because we planned to visit Sunway Lagoon after that. 
So we had the second round of breakfast at a random coffee shop near Lowyat!

Photo-taking with the Blue duck  ~ 
It is my first time to Sunway ! It was fun even though I didn't try all the water activities (dislike water games/activities) except for the Waterplexx 5D movie where they start to spray the water on us -.- to experience the 5D effect?... Lol..

 I left Sunway Lagoon after the waterplexx 5D because I never expect that I will get wet, worst of all, I didn't bring any extra clothes. Yes... So I dragged myself to Sunway for some quick shopping. Yeah!

Anyway, we settled our quick & simple lunch at the food court located at the ground floor of Sunway Pyramid.
ABC with Ice-Cream (Obviously ordered by WL LOLL) | Claypot rice with chicken | Sweet Sour chicken with white rice 

We settled our dinner at Jalan alor, just behind our hotel  
No photo.... Hmm..... 


Third day in KL is mostly allocated for shopping.
Shopping ---> Need energy ---> Need more food! LOLLLLLLL

Three Layered pork Noodle ( Of cuz, this was WL's breakfast)
I still preferred to have half boiled eggs as my breakfast XDD!

We went to Midvalley just like what other tourists did. Hahahahah

Magnum Ice Cream in MidValley

I was quite surprised that ppl are willing to pay extra money for this special customized ice cream. 
and I am one of Them. HAHAHHAHAHA 

Basically you can choose to customize your own ice cream or pre-customize your ice cream on the menu.
I chose to customize mine while WL did otherwise.

Jayne's Ice Cream | Fruity Loops for WL
Each at the price of RM9.33

Since we are in MidValley, I suggested spending our tea time at Sweet Chat.

(Clockwise) Dessert | Carrot cake | Sweet Chat Menu -.- | The Love-towards-Durian-Pancake-Face (LOLL) | Durian Cendol

Durian Pancake is the bomb! 
I just couldn't resist this and I ordered the second one!
Slurpppppp.....

We opted to have Japanese food as our last dinner in KL....
Eventually we went to Sushi Zanmai near Lowyat after our quick shower in the hotel.
 My all-time-fav-fish-egg sushi (XD) | Special Sushi O.O | Chawan Mushi | Egg Sushi 
These are part of my appetizers while waiting for the main course. LOL

WL's Ramen Set| I forgot what is Mine | Selfie photo (XD..)

Our breakfast (Before flying off)  at WOLO / Tous les Jours is just located at Pavillion area.
I just love the ambiance of bakery ^ ^


23 | Pure Guava juice | cheesy bread stuffs | WL's smoke salmon cheese croissant | My egg benedict <3 


and of cuz our lunch at the airport before we bid goodbye to KL!
I just fall in love with this Texas Chicken .... probably because I can't get this in Kch XDD


That's all. Tata


Wish: WL, More trips please! Teeheehee =PP

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)