My 8D7N Taiwan Trip 2015 - Part 2

11:03:00 PM

Alright. I know I've been procrastinating the Taiwan post for almost a year!
and I guess now I have plenty of time to update my blog XD
Let's get started.

***
I planned to go around Tai Chung on the second day so I decided to engage a taxi driver from the area.
I am glad that I found a very trust-able and friendly driver.
He helped us to plan our activities for the entire day.

==========================================
This is the detail of the driver.
陈大哥; +886 913 492 508
** You can whatsapp him to consult him on landmarks in Tai Chung as well as places in Taipei.
** Please message him in chinese language :)
==========================================

So before we kick start our day, we had our breakfast at the local breakfast stall.. just somewhere near to our hostel.
I just love Taiwanese breakfast!!! It is cheap if compared to Malaysia. LOL

We had egg pancake, hash brown (My favourite!!!), saute dumplings, soya bean, coffee and hamburger with hash-brown!

The morning scene in Taichung Feng Jia

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*
Feng Jia - Rainbow Village - Sun Moon Lake - Feeling 18 - Puli Wine Factory - Feng Jia Night Market
逢甲 - 彩眷村 - 日月潭 (水社商圈/玄光寺/達邵/孔雀园/)- 18度C巧克力工房 - 酒廊埔里 - 逢甲夜市

First Destination: Rainbow Village/  眷村
Entrance Fee : Free

Our driver (let's call him Brother Chen) explained to us the history of the village but I didn't really listen XD hahahahah
Very unique place for photo shooting? .... I saw a couple did their own pre-wedding photo shooting.


Spotted a guy with an Iron man mask O.O!! Playing guitar to attract girls =P

2nd Destination : Sun Moon Lake/ 日月潭
Entrance Fee : Depends (but mostly is free)

It took us one hour to reach Sun Moon Lake from Feng Jia via car.
I think we made a good decision by engaging a driver because we get to enjoy all the beautiful sceneries along the road.
Mountains, flowers etc...

Sun Moon Lake is one of the largest water lake in Taiwan and it is located at Nantou.
If you wished to know more about SML and wanted travel to Sun Moon Lake without engaging any taxi, I guess this link might be helpful ^ ^  " Click Me "

There are a few attractions in SML as seen on the map below.

A breathtaking scene at sun moon lake.

Don't you think so?

This is the Sun Moon Gallery / 潭情日月
Entrance Fee : Free 


Typical tourists ~ lol

After that we went to one of the cafe - 台湾惠荪咖啡 to have a look...



Look at the wine bottles. So cute lo~~~

We did try the 茶叶蛋 from this cafe. Not bad.. probably because we are hungry? XD



Okay, this is my personal photographer! Teeheehee...


Here ends our tour on Sun Moon Lake. Our driver brought us to 水社商圈 (Shui She Visitor Centre) via the boat tour as our next destination.
Brother Chen dropped us at the counter where he assisted us with the purchase of the boat ticket (NT 300/person) and mentioned that he will be waiting for us at the last stop of the destination!


Me, enjoying the lake view. HAHAHAH


Arrived at the second stop which is the Syuang Guang Temple/玄光寺

This is the famous "Ah Po's Tea Egg" 阿婆茶叶蛋 in Syuang Guang Temple! 

In my opinion, the only attraction in Syuang Guang Temple would be the tea eggs besides the "temple" ..
Hence, we sat at the resting area and waited for the next boat trip to Ita Thao/ 達邵


Ita Thao is one of the three piers in Sun Moon Lake.
For me, I would recommend people to visit this place because you get to try a lot of local delicacies and it is much interesting than the other two piers.

This is the famous 阿萨姆红茶 (Assam Tea) which is recommended by our driver.


Since it is time for lunch, we decided on settling our hungry tummies at this shop which is also recommended by our driver.
Tasty and cheap. Loll...


I forgot to snap the dishes but I managed to get these
My favorite 鲁肉饭 Minced pork rice & 肉羹汤 meat broth !!

Mochi 麻糬 is one of the taiwan desserts.
We came across this shop which sells very nice and fresh mochi ^ ^


 8 mochi for NT50. Worth it! hahaha We bought three packets because it is so yummy~

Various type of Taiwanese sausage for us to choose! 

I miss the tenderness and juiciness of the sausages which cant be found in Kuching~!

My mom spotted a stall that sells yam cakes! That is her favourite food and she definitely won't want to miss a bite of it.















Our next destination which ... I've forgotten the name =x


The beautiful view from the top

After that, we went to the peacock farm. There are lots of beautiful peacocks xD

Hi!

I like this one!

We tried the grilled sweet potato outside the peacock farm and it tastes nice!

Next destination : Feeling 18

www.feeling18.com


There are a lot of shoplots/ cafe  in Feeling 18. 
and of course I won't miss any ice cream stalls that sell ice cream!

We went to the shop that sells different type of nougats. We bought quite a lot because I love sweet stuff and it taste great too =P

Our last destination is the Puli Winery!
Just being the typical tourist and entered the winery,snap a couple of photos then ciao~

I get to try this wine sausage. taste great XD

Finally, we are back to the Feng Jia Town!
Look! A Hello Kitty themed car! and Daiso is one of my favourite shopping outlet in Feng Jia~!

Settled our dinner at Feng Jia area. There are food stalls everywhere and they all taste decent!

So, this marks the second day of my Taiwan Trip! ^_^

You Might Also Like

1 lollipop(s)