Jayne's Wedding Preparation V - Wedding Gowns

5:11:00 PM

Of Wedding Gowns and Pre Wedding Photo-shooting!

Oh, wedding gowns selection is a very important process for a bride (to be). I am a little picky on my actual gown because I wanted a sleeve gown for my wedding day! It is my dream gown XD Moreover, I didn't get to wear sleeve wedding gowns for my photo shooting!! *遗憾*

3 4 sleeve lace classic wedding gown with illusion scoop neckline


Photos credit to Google.com

Gorgeous Tulle Bateau Neckline A-line Wedding Dress With Beaded Lace Appliques
Beautiful gown~

mainimage
OMG... I like it~

Unfortunately, the bridal shop (where I did my photoshooting) has very limited "nice" gowns (probably because I am too picky?). Yes, super limited gowns but I am quite lucky to pick some "at least" not too bad gowns for my photo shooting back in August 2015.

The signature beaded mermaid gown...

The only gown that I think is nice =x

One of my favourite gold coloured gowns =D

one of the Vera Wang alike gown... LOL (Rented from another bridal shop)

I've been hunting for my dream gowns 6 months before the actual day in order to avoid the hassle of piling everything up on the last minute (Kiasu-ness). This is probably due to the limitation in Kuching Market whereby sleeve wedding gowns are very rare in Kuching. It is either not up to my standard or the quality is just so-so. However, I've accompanied my BFF to some bridal shops recently and noticed that they (bridal studios) have started importing sleeve wedding gowns that are attractive!!! Unfortunately, I am already married for 3 months XD

That's right, I got this wedding gown from The Veil Studio


Besides that, I love wearing white gowns instead of multi coloured wedding / evening gown. Therefore, I've made up my mind to have another set of white gown for my wedding dinner (yay!!!!!!!) even though it is "against" (Pantang) the Chinese tradition that a bride shouldn't wear more than one white gown on her actual day. *whatever, who cares* (Thanks to my sporting mom who also agreed with me =D)

I bought my evening gown from Taobao.


Is anyone interested with my Champagne evening gown? Anyone?? Hahahaha
I am letting it go at the price of RM3XX with postage included. I hope this gown can bring out the elegant-ness of her next owner.

Since we (Chinese) will normally return to our house for tea ceremony, I've decided to pick a gown from the bridal shop which is included in the package for free.

Gold colour gown.

**
I believe every bride and groom will want their pre-wedding photos to be nice. Of course, you have to do some research on the type of photos which attracts you and perhaps, prepare some props for the wedding photoshoot too!

I've encountered some valuable information from the forums on the preparation, and would like to share some useful information here which will likely benefit the readers here. heehee

What should you prepare for your pre-wedding photoshooting?

1. Your slippers
2. Mosquito repellent
3. Snacks (photoshooting process will usually be completed in a day)
4. Umbrella
5. Water
6. Money $$
7. Props ( eg: rings, cards, etc?)

That's all from me. xx 

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)