3D2N Melaka Trip ~ Eat & Easy Trip!

10:47:00 PM

A big thank you to Airasia which enables us to get from one destination to another destination with cheap fares ^  ^
I've decided to tag my mom & my aunt for this short Melaka trip!
We didn't spent our time in the shopping malls as most of the time we were hunting for food....

We landed at KLIA 2 and immediately I proceed to the bus counter to purchase the bus ticket to Melaka at 10:45am.

Price : RM 24.10 (Inclusive of GST) by Transnational 
It took us 2 and 1/2 hour to reach Melaka Sentral. 
I didn't realize that the hotel that was previously booked provides pick up transport at Melaka Sentral to the hotel. 
So, we summoned a taxi which costed us RM25 =,= which is kinda expensive (according to the locals. )


# Melaka Sentral

We are staying at Hotel Hong, Melaka @ Jonker Street.
Address: No 7B, Jalan Masjid, Kampong Hulu, Jonker Melaka

The location is strategic, and has walking distance between Jonker Street.
Room rate is super affordable. HAHAHAHAHA


# Receptionist at Hotel Hong

# Our room which is clean and worth the money. AHAHAHAHA
Since Jonker Street is just few minutes away from our hotel, we've decided to explore the famous street and get some yummy food for our poor tummy.

# Jonker Walk Satay
This is the first kopitiam which caught our attention in Jonker Street and the three of us have agreed in unison to sample it (partly because the queue wasn't long compared to other shop =.= heehee)
The Famosa Chicken Rice ball shop is just opposite of this shop and it is owned by the same boss. 


# Menu $$$

# Our Nyonya Cendol @ RM4

# The must-try chicken rice ball in Melaka regardless of which shop.... LOL... as long as it is chicken rice ball. not the best chicken rice ball I can tell. RM0.40 each

# Satay... Not satay celup
We've decided to sample the pork satays and chicken satays since we are already seated in the shop.
Otak Otak is not recommended from this shop (I ordered this because I missed eating otak-otak LOL) . I still prefer the Otak-Otak from my ex uni mate from Muar =D

# Street performance

# Nyonya Kueh
Tempted to try any food on the street 

# Spotted my mom at Malaysia 13 States Coffee XD

# Typical shop selling biscuits

# Spotted these cute stools that I wanted to get one back to Kuching but... 

# Clogs that can be found along Jonker Street

# Humans under the scorching sun

# Since Jonker88 was flooded with humans, we have decided to try out the shop beside it...
Not recommended HAHAHAH


# Assam Laksa (RM7), Rojak (RM6) as our tea break

# Yogurt Ice Cream (RM3)

# Brabus - A Germany car brand *LOL*

# Something from San Shu Gong

 # Jonker Street night market starts at 6:30pm on every Friday, Saturday & Sunday

# Oyster Station

# My love towards Ojien (oysters) never die whenever I go...

# Fried octopus / Rice with egg and fried ginger meat / sushi (craving for sushi XD)

Our second day in Melaka is considered as easy-going trip.
We didn't manage to step into those shopping malls in Melaka such as : 
1. Dataran Pahlawan Mall
2. Hatten Square 
3. Plaza Mahkota ... and my Nadeja Crepe T_T

# Chinese Temple

# Malay Kampung?

I wanted to try Kopi Chung Wah's Chicken Rice ball since it is highly recommended by the locals but.... look at the queue. The super hot weather turned me off and I've decided to have chicken rice ball at any shop.

# Chung Wah Chicken Rice Ball 

# This reminds me of Penang

# Olden days Press Printing shop 

# Trying out my fish lenses XD

# So this is how Jonker street looks like...

# San Shu Gong

# Melaka river?

# Historical spot, Dutch Square

# Christ Church Melaka

# 11am on one fine Saturday

# I Love Melaka... Heehee

# Queen Victoria's Fountain 

# Puttumayam... A type of Tamil dish @ Rm1.50

# Chicken rice ball

# Second round from San Shu Gong

# Clams on Jonker Street Night Market!

# Bihun soup and ABC!

# My fav avocado + Dragon fruit + lemon juice =D , sushi XD & fried kueh tiaw!

# I found you! Durian puff!!! 3 for Rm5

Last day in Melaka before departing to Kuching!
We've decided to try out our luck for Jonker 88 because Jonker 88 is also filled with people!

# Jonker 88

# Baba Laksa @ RM6

# Seafood gravy noodles @ RM6.50

# Nyonya Nasi Lemak & curry @ RM6

# Baba cendol gula Melaka @ RM4

We've decided to have a look at another side of the street where a congregation of people are selling off their preloved stuffs.


# Still in good condition..

# Sunday morning

# I suppose this is one of the famous kopitiam selling dimsum for breakfast in Jonker Street? 

# Jalan Tukang Emas

# Tororo

That's all for my easy going 3 days 2 nights in Melaka! ^ ^

Tata~~

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)