Jayne's Wedding Preparation VI - Door Gifts

10:26:00 PM


What are the perfect door gifts to prepare for your guests during your wedding dinner?

You can grab some ideas from these sites such as Instagram, Pinterest and so on, and apply them on this situation!

Well, door gift selection is very subjective and some people chose to match their door gifts with their wedding theme.

For instance, you might want to have a cute or personalized hand fan as a door gift for your garden wedding.

I always wanted to have Ferrero Roche as our door gift because:

1. My guests (especially children) will love it? (Those chocolate lovers do)


2. That is my favourite chocolate !!!!


Initially, we wanted something memorable, but I believe most of our guests will not keep the door gifts. Most of the door gifts would be within the range of a nice pair of chopsticks, cute pepper shakers, cute fan, bookmarks, candles and so on.

1. Tea leaf in a beautiful bag
Herbal Tea Gift Set Four Tea Tins of Your Choice by KyraBotanica, $34.00:

2. Biscuits / macaroons
Macaron in a clear box for a party favor. PERFECT!!! Pin from: http://www.lapetitesucre.com/the-gallery-2/:

3. Sweets?
Personalized stickers on Tic Tacs for wedding favors!:

There are a lot of ideas in Pinterest and I am sorry to admit that I am a lazy bride. Therefore, I opt for the easiest way XD

And of course, it has to be something that both of you can afford. Door gifts are not necessary for a wedding reception. But for me, this is something I can do for my guests (they can have a bite on the chocolate before the dishes is being served XD)

Until then. ^__^

You Might Also Like

0 lollipop(s)